Baby J #2~24 Weeks

 
How far along? 24 Weeks! Just realized that means I am 6 months pregnant....which means only 3 more months till baby.....YIKES!

Maternity clothes? This snow has me very thankful for big comfy sweaters and comfy clothes that still fit!

Sleep:Okayish....I have slept on the couch since Wednesday because I cough all night and keep Doug up. Luckily I sleep pretty good on the couch. Sunday night I made it the whole night in our bed so I think I am on the mend. Wooo hooooo! 

Best moment this week: We have a house!! A very messy torn up house right now but I still love it. And Emery loves it there too. I just know baby boy will love it--realizing he will be here in 3 months means I had better get on the ball! 

Also TODAY was great. I had my 24 week appointment. All is well and growing--got to hear Baby Boy's heartbeat and sweet little kicks. Swoon.

Food cravings: Nothing different. Sometimes savory-sometimes sweet.

Symptoms:My bad cold started last Sunday and progressively got worse throughout the week but I really think I am on the mend now. Other than a sore belly from coughing I have not complaints!!

Have you started to show yet:I hadn't really felt like my belly had grown this week until I got home today and the hubby said, and I quote, "You look pregnant." (I will take that as a compliment I guess...) and then I saw my picture...sure enough, I look pregnant ha!

Miss anything:I really missed helping out with the house this past weekend. I love to paint and we needed a lot of painting done (and a lot of awesome people can vouch for that) but instead I did some errands and played with Emery. Not a bad way to spend the weekend, but I still would have loved to have been more involved.

Happy or Moody:Very blessed and happy.

Looking forward to: I am also looking forward to the weekend! I hope we can make lots of progress on the house AND I know I get to see my girls this weekend for a very special occasion....a baby shower!!


Comments

  1. So glad you and baby J are doing so well and your cold is better. It has been such a delight working on the beautiful house with everyone. So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts