Baby J #2~ 29 Weeks

 
How far along? 29 Weeks! Baby Boy's heartbeat is a strong 142 and music to my ears. He probably weighs about 3 pounds now and is 17 inches long. He can do so many things and is really just packing on the pounds and getting stronger from here on out!

Maternity clothes? Where did all of our warm weather go? I thankfully still fit into a few sweaters. Throw a scarf on and I am good to go. You want to know why I love scarves.....they are never to small or to tight:)

Sleep:Still going a mile a minute and still sleeping very very good!

Best moment this week:The best was having another great check up and hearing that cute little heartbeat. I passed my gluclose test and now will go back every two weeks. Which realllllly makes it seem like I am going to have a baby like tomorrow.....These next 10ish weeks are going to fly and I am getting more excited every week. I was just kind of stressing a bit about him being here so soon but this week a switch must have flipped inside because I feel more ready to meet baby boy.

One reason I am feeling more ready to meet my new man might be the progress I have made on bedrooms. Emery's just needs some things hung up on the wall which means I can concentrate on baby's room. I made a "Want/Need" list for him today and it really was not that long. Hand-me-downs are a great thing ha!

Food cravingsWhatever it is, it has to be ice cold. And chocolate. Always.

Symptoms:Baby wiggles. Thats it. No heartburn, no restless nights, no complaints.

Have you started to show yet:I have clearly looked pregnant for awhile now but it seems like just this past week everywhere I go I am asked when I am due. Wait a minute....I just realized that is probably because I look like I am due SOON!

Miss anything:Ummmm....nope. Pretty happy this week.

Happy or Moody: Feeling less stressed this week so probably happier. Some sunshine and warm weather would have me feeling even happier....take a hint Mother Nature!

Looking forward to: Starting to check things off that Baby Need/Want List. I ordered him some top-knot hats today and I am so excited to get them. Baby hats might not seem like much but that is what I picture my newborn boy in so I cannot wait. Kind of like my substitution for a bow haha!

A little behind the scenes action. You always see the top half of my weekly pictures but I thought I would add in the the bottom half....Emery Kayt attached to my leg.

Already lovin on baby brother:)

Comments

  1. So glad to get the update on the checkup, Don't seem possible that you will start going every two week ! I'm sure Em will be a sweet, sweet big sister. So thankful you and baby Jansen are doing so wonderful. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts