Baby J #2~ 30 Weeks!


How far along? The BIG 3-0 this week! Time has officially flown by. When I was first pregnant I felt like it be forever before I was even 20 weeks....and now 30 is already here. 10 weeks people (or 11 if this one is like his big sister)!!!!


Maternity clothes? Crossing my fingers that this warm weather is here to stay. I used to look in my closet and think, "No I need to save that shirt until I am bigger or that dress is wayyyyy to big now". Well guess what....those clothes all fit perfectly now haha. This big belly kind of snuck up on me all  of a sudden!

Sleep:I think I have finally turned the corner of no return....I canNOT get comfortable. By night my back/hips/belly are just sore and the bed is not my friend. Plus every time I move I think I might as well get up and use the restroom and check on Em. No wonder I have kind of felt zombie like during the day lately......

Best moment this week:Baby Boy purchases!! I told you I made a needs/want list for him so this past week I started marking a few things off. And nothing makes me happier than marking stuff of a list. 

Food cravings: I am also to the point in my pregnancy where I am always hungry but always feel full. Small meals are much better. And chocolate. Always chocolate. (I totally said this last week haha). 

Symptoms:Still no heartburn (Hallelujah!). I am just worn out-which I can also blame on the large to do list and the 20 month old that reallllllly needs her Mommy lately. Baby Boy had hiccups the other day and I am pretty sure he did not stop moving on Sunday. I can't believe I only have about 10 more weeks of that. I will miss it.

Have you started to show yet:I can't tell if I am bigger than last time or the same. By the evening I feel BIG so I probably am bigger.

Miss anything:A great nights sleep.

Happy or Moody: Happy to be a healthy 30 week preggo!!! Add in some beautiful weather and a short week.....I am all smiles!

Looking forward to: FRIDAY--Doug and I will get to see our boy and I have the day off work--Just what the doctor ordered!


Kind of hard to tell...I guess I should have worn the same outfit. But that belly is a bit bigger this time I think....

And just because she is cute.......


Comments

  1. I think you look a little smaller with Em. Hard to tell in the black. So excited that you and Doug will get to SEE baby boy Friday! Awesome. Special day for you and special day for everyone, being Good Friday! Love the pic of you and Em.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts