Baby J #2~31 Weeks



How far along? 31 week! This last week flew by...and that is a sure sign that the next 9 or 8 weeks will too. Baby Boy is going to be here before I know it!


Maternity clothes? Comfy clothes please! Dress season is here and this belly is all about it. 

Sleep:According to Baby Boy (and my Big Girl), sleep is overrated. I am fairly uncomfortable at night and have figured out I can only sleep or sit leaning on my left side....Baby Boy seems to always be sitting on the right. I also wake up almost hourly and I figure I might as well go check on Em when I do. Just lots of up and down and not lots of sleep.

Best moment this week:Seeing a healthy baby on Friday. He has grown so much since the last time I got to see him! Heart beat was 132 and he weighed in at 3.5lbs. The technician said his head is on the bigger side and his body is a little below average....hmmmmm....I wonder who that sounds like? That is about the only thing he has in common with Emery Kayt so far...I can't wait to see if they look alike. 

Food cravingsEaster meals have met all of my cravings. Now I just need to stay strong and not eat all of Em's candy.....but those Reese's eggs are just so good..... 

Symptoms:I just looked back at my 31 weeks with Em. I had bad heartburn and acid reflux and had just experienced my first braxton hicks. The opposite can be said now. Barely any heartburn this time but I have braxton hicks constantly. Picking up toys, changing Emery's diaper, anything that involves slightly bending over makes my belly as hard as a rock and very uncomfortable. BUT other than that one symptom, I really do feel great. I love being pregnant and can't believe I do not have too much longer. I will miss his big rolls and kicks so much!

Have you started to show yet:Just plain ol' big now. I am curious to see how much I grow in these next weeks.....

Miss anything: A great nights sleep.

Happy or Moody: Very happy. I have looked at the calendar and kind of planned out when the rest of the huge to-do/need/want list will get done so I need to remind myself not to stress.

Looking forward to: A week with Doug being home. The weekend will also bring some shopping which is always something to look forward to!
 
She kept saying "Apple" and pointing to my pineapple drawing.....clearly my drawing was not the best...thanks for noticing Emery Kayt.

Comments

  1. So thankful no heartburn or acid reflux! I'm sure it is so exciting to get to see the sonogram and actually see that precious baby. Of course we had no such thing in 1958! No wonder time goes so fact, with you trying to be all three, wife, teacher and mommy.
    Think you are doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she just doesn't realize that apples and pineapples aren't the same thing... They sound pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts