Baby J #2~32 Weeks

How far along?
 
32 week! It is hard to believe that we have eight weeks behind us and only 8 to go!!


Maternity clothes? I was pleasantly pleased when I got dressed this morning-I found these white pants and thought "Shoot! I missed my chance!" I just knew they would be too small because I wore them earlier on in my last pregnancy. Nope....they fit!! If that doesn't boost a preggo girls confidence, I do not know what will!

Sleep:Better actually. I may have figured out what is comfy and what is not. Still up about a thousand times, but that is to be expected.

Best moment this week: Shopping until we pretty much dropped! Saturday afternoon, Em, Mom and I headed for Champaign and we didn't get back until midnight! You are probably thinking poor Emery, but she napped throughout and caught a second wind during our late supper--she is a true shopper and did so good! Because she was so good, we just kept going. 

We almost marked off my whole list (which I feel so relieved about). The one purchase I was worried about finding was fabric for his bedding. I have what I want in my head, but just wasn't finding it....until Hobby Lobby made my day. (Who am I kidding...when doesn't Hobby Lobby make my day??) We found just what we wanted and GiGi has lots of projects coming her way. 

His room still needs some work, but the only two things I really need to buy are diapers and a going home outfit. And I think I can handle that! A double stroller will arrive in the mail this week (Thanks to Nana, Gigi and Papa, Dora and Aunt Linda) and all of this is making the fact that Baby Boy will be here soon seem so real!

Food cravings: Well the Easter chocolate is all gone if that is any clue.......

Symptoms:HUGE kicks and rolls from my boy this week. I am hoping this one huge flip that I felt was him flipping over to the correct position....but I still feel him all over so who knows. Braxton Hicks still happening all the time and I suspect this will only get worse. When these happen I say he is being grouchy and I am hoping he will maybe actually show up on time since he doesn't seem too comfortable. Maybe that was Emery's problem...things were just too nice inside there. 

Have you started to show yet:I tried on a few dresses on Saturday and Mom kept saying "When did he get so big?" Mother....you see me almost every other day, what do you mean  when did this happen?? Looking back at my picture with Em and fitting into certain clothes now, tells me I might be a little smaller this week than I was with Emery.

Miss anything: Not this week--things are going great!

Happy or Moody: Happy!! 

Looking forward to: Wednesday I go to the doctor and I always look forward to that. Working on the boy's room and major work on the house this coming weekend need to be on the list too!

Comments

  1. So glad you found the perfect material you wanted for baby J's room. It is adorable and so theme perfect. Looking forward to getting started on the projects awaiting me. Emery is always so good even when you shop till you drop. She is just so content. Will be glad to hear about the Dr. appointment Wednesday !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts