Baby J #2~34 Weeks


How far along? 34 week! Our boy is the size of a cantaloupe. A very large, wiggly cantaloupe.


Maternity clothes? I am starting to just stare at my closet. "Nope, that doesn't fit. Nope, I wore that two days ago." If it is like this now, I am not sure what working at 39 weeks is going to look like.....

Sleep:Nothing is comfy for too long. Oh well.....I will sleep someday. Maybe.

Best moment this week: Just yesterday GiGi brought over Baby Boy's bedding and I am in L-O-V-E. His room honestly does not have too much that needs done. When it is, I promise to share pictures! I just can't believe that in about 6 weeks I will have a little bundle to rock in that room. 

Food cravings: I have pretty much stopped changing this answer. Cold drinks. And chocolate. Nothing new.

Symptoms:And I thought his kicks and rolls were big last week.....He is definitely growing leaps and bounds in there. I also know that I have been doing way too much lately so a sore body and braxton hicks are just common place now. I still cannot complain--I feel healthy and happy!

Have you started to show yet:The other day Doug asked Emery if she was full. Her response: "No, Mom's full." And there you have it. Even my daughter who is too young to understand exactly what is going on has noticed my big belly!

Miss anything: Being able to hold Emery and be comfortable. She also loves to sit on my lap when I sit on the floor and now when she plops down she sits on my belly. She turned around a pushed on it the other day---Baby brother was in her way! I am sure that wasn't the last time they will fight over that lap spot!!

Happy or Moody: Very happy!

Looking forward to:My doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Nothing like hearing my boy. I am also pumped to head North this weekend. I have friends to see and a new baby boy to rock and hog!!

Comments

  1. Had a wonderful day watching Emery . She is such a delight. It will be so much fun to see her and baby boy Jansen interact with each other. Double the pleasure, double the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts