Hair Cut and Dancing Shoes

No hair cut for Em or I...but the other lady of the house got a new do this past week. A very much needed, long over due, new do! Here she is before:
Long hair-Don't care! Except I did because she was also smelly and needed her fingernails trimmed.

And here she is after:
Look at that face! I might like her a little more now hehe. Now if only we could master this house-training business. I just keep telling her....at least you are cute Lola!

We had a busy but productive weekend. Emery stayed home sick Thursday and Friday--the croup got her down and out. By Saturday she was much better. Sleepy, but better.
She took a three hour nap, woke up cheery-eyed, and put on her dancing shoes!
We had a wedding and dance to attend. For some reason, when we are in church, Emery refuses to go to Doug. She is good and all, and I of course do not mind squeezing on my little girl, but she gets heavy in a hurry. Not to mention my big ol' bump is majorly in the way.

Fast forward to the dance and she again would not let me put her down. She eventually fell asleep right before the dance started and I just figured it was going to be a short night for the two of us. She was clearly worn out and she had definitely worn me out. 

That was until the music started.

When the lights went down and the music woke her up, Em could not sit still....I finally asked her if she wanted to go dance and the girl could not get off of my lap fast enough ha! Two hours later (yes, I said two hours later) she was still dancing! She just looked too cute out there getting down!
All of a sudden she was trying to crawl up on my lap and was rubbing her eyes. Time to go. We all headed home and in the morning, when we asked Emery if she had fun dancing, she smiled so big and did a little wiggle!
 
Sunday Doug and I made more progress on the house and our friends Eric and Sharon came over for supper. A great way to end a great weekend. We are looking forward to the nice weather this week and hope you have a great week too!

Comments

  1. She is a dancing machine!. So cute. Belle of the ball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts