Baby J #2~35 Weeks


How far along? 35 week! That means only 35 days to go. So like a month. So like YIKES!


Maternity clothes? I honestly want to wear my nightgown and robe all the time. I do not think that fits the school dress code. So instead I am back on rotation with the few things that fit!

Sleep:It has been the same for so long now that I have excepted the new normal. 35ish days to go right??

Best moment this week: Seeing Emery hold a newborn baby boy and be so caring and gentle. That makes me want my boy here-now!  

Food cravings: I can get so full so quickly right now...there is no room ha! Still thirsty and still want sweets though. There is always room for chocolate.

Symptoms:I am officially at that uncomfortable point. I get tired of standing but I feel like there is no room in there for him if I am sitting. He feels big. Like his little butt is in my ribs and his head is on my bladder. Do not take this as complaining. Because these rolls and moves are my favorite part and I know they will be gone soon. 

Have you started to show yet:I am ROUND! I finally feel BIG.

Miss anything: I still miss being able to hold and do things with Emery comfortably. She loves sitting on my lap to play on the floor....sadly there is no more on this lap!

Happy or Moody: Happy Happy Happy!

Looking forward to:Accomplishing a few things this week (Doug and I have promised each other that we would) and this Mother's day weekend-hoping for good weather and good food-all this Mother needs!

Comments

  1. Thirty five weeks down and thirty five days to go wow can't wait. Be so great to have him here and to see him and Em together. Such a blessing to have a girl and a boy. What a joy it will be. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, but somehow I came across your blog. I don't (and won't) have grand children, so enjoy seeing your Emery grow and learn. I've looked back to follow your pregnancy and anticipate the arrival of your little boy with you. Thanks for letting me lurk. ch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts