Baby J #2~37 Weeks


 
(The Big Sis thought she should add to the weekly chalkboard.....)
 
How far along? 37 weeks! We are officially FULL TERM over here and I am officially ready to meet my baby boy.

Maternity clothes? Counted out my outfits for the week and I should be good to go. If you see me this week and next just pretend you don't notice that I am wearing the same thing:)

Sleep:I am over sleep by now. Who needs it right? Just prepping for when baby does come.

Best moment this week: Can you say productivity?? My mom and I did good this past weekend. Everything baby is pretty much ready and bags are packed!! Now let the waiting game begin!

I also had a great doctor's appointment-Doc said she feels like he is lowww. In her words, "I do not think he is coming this week, but I do not think he is going to be late like your daughter."  I am trying to tell myself he IS going to be late just so I am not disappointed. I know the waiting game is not fun so hopefully baby boy will be here right on time!

Food cravings: I get so full so quickly lately. But there is always room for sweets:)

Symptoms:Stronger contractions this week. I also feel like he is slower and lower--meaning I do not feel him quite as much as I was but when I do he feels much lower than the past weeks. 

Have you started to show yet:I am full term people....of course I am showing. 

Miss anything: Being able to hold Emery comfortably is probably the number one thing I miss.

Happy or Moody: Happy Happy Happy! School is almost out and baby is almost here!

Looking forward to:Slowing down? I feel good about my short to-do list (Doug on the other hand still has a big to-do list hehe). I am also looking forward to my ultrasound on Friday--I haven't seen baby boy in awhile and I can't wait to see how much he has grown!

Instead of writing a separate post, I am just going to put a few weekend pictures here. Give me  break....I am 37 weeks pregnant ha!
On Friday, Doug, Emery and I had a date night--pizza, Menards and Walmart! Everyday I ask Emery what she had for lunch at Miss Nancy's and the usual answer is "Hot Noodles." ONE time it was tuna-noodle casserole (I am assuming that is where she got her answer) so that means the rest of the time she has been lying. Therefore I never believe anything she says. On Friday she switched it up and told us she had had pizza--and I should have believed her...because she was not lying. Instead my daughter had pizza twice in one day. And I am probably not still in the running for best mom ever....
On Saturday, Em, Nana and I loaded up the car and headed out to do some last minute shopping. It was weird to think that this could be our last biggish (because going to Tuscola totally counts as biggish in my books right now) trip out. Emery was such a good girl. I am so glad she likes to go places....I am hoping baby boy likes to tag along too!
Sunday was "Get-Stuff-Done" Day. We marked quite a bit off my to-do list and that does wonders for a very pregnant woman's mind. I loved washing all of his clothes and it reminded me of when I washed Emery's clothes--and then ironed everything because I was crazy. Guess what I ended up doing to baby boy's clothes....I ironed all of them because apparently I am still crazy ha! The biggest shock of the day was opening up his newborn diapers. I forgot how little everything is. Oh I cannot wait to pat that little bottom! I packed our bags so he can officially come anytime!
New baby.....New bag!! 

Comments

  1. Looks like you are well prepared for baby Jansen. Nice place to be at this point!. So glad the waiting is almost over and then we will have a sweet baby boy to go with our sweet baby girl. Can't wait to see Emmy's reactions and interactions. She will be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts