Baby J #2~38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks! I cannot believe we are down to two weeks (or less I am thinking now!)

Maternity clothes? I will admit I stayed in my nightgown for much of the long weekend. Emery thinks I am princess in it so it really was fabulous.

Sleep:I have been sleeeeeepy lately-out on the couch by 9:30 and thanks to Emery, sleeping in until 8. Up lots during the night but it seems to be better this past week. I should be well rested for Baby Boy's arrival!

Best moment this week:At this point, the to-do list is almost complete! Having three days at home with nothing planned helped us out a lot. And that is a good thing.....because it could be go time soon.

Doctor Appointment Update: On Friday, Doug and I got to see our boy. He looked pretty scrunched in there and we got a picture of his cute little lips and nose. The sonogram tech even mentioned that it looked like he had a good amount of hair (which totally blows my mind that they can see that). We were mostly checking on his size, more specifically, the size of his big Jansen head. Looks like he is weighing around 6lbs 9oz and that head of his....huge. Of course. 

After the doctor checked me out her first words were, "Well, do you want to have a baby this weekend?" To which I said, "Can we wait until Tuesday...Doug has a lot to do this weekend!" She pretty much said she thinks he will be here sooner rather than later--and I know, I know...I have been told that before, but this time I do believe her. We will see:)

Food cravings: Cold, cold drinks. Lots of water. Too bad this has not been my craving alllll pregnancy.

Symptoms:Contractions! Which I am welcoming. I did not have any of these symptoms with Emery...that is why I am more incline to think he will be here soon!

Have you started to show yet:I should really just take this questions off....because duh.

Miss anything: Being able to hold my girl and work hard on something for longer than 15 minutes. I scrubbed my bathroom and cleaned house this weekend....with lots and lots of breaks.

Happy or Moody: Happy Happy Happy....and anxious. After being told he could be here soon every little pain or weird feeling is driving me crazy! I did this at the very end with Emery and I know I need to relax....I am guessing I will know when the real thing is here!

Looking forward to:Tomorrow--another doctor's appointment. AND holding my sweet little baby boy!

Comments

  1. So exciting to see the sonogram picture. Amazing. Keep taking care of yourself and try to get all the rest you can. Won't be long now you and Doug will have your sweet baby boy and Em will have her baby brother. We will all be happy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts