SUPRISE!!

Yesterday I received quite the surprise....my students and coworkers had planned a surprise baby shower for me! Complete with all things baseball and yummy snacks. How they pulled it off I am not sure....the kids actually kept the secret ha!
This is me "going to help a student with a Constitution question". What I thought would be the Jr. High turned out to be all of the kids  in the cafeteria. They yelled the perfect "surprise" when they saw me. I cried. And after this I started putting little bits of info together and realized there were a couple of signs that something was up ha!
I LOVE the fact that the students helped make the decorations and were in on the surprise. It just made it that much more special. They even had a "Stats Wall" where they were busy guessing his birth date, weight and height....we will see who is right in a little over a month!!

How cute was everything????
The kiddos ate cupcakes and my coworkers and I indulged in this deliciousness after school:)
My favorite gift might be these two baseballs signed by my students. They are already in his room in a glass jar full of baseballs I have been collecting for him. It is so touching to know that he is already loved and thought of by so many!

Thank you Aspire and Tristar for making my day!!






Comments

  1. What a wonderful surprise! I'm about to cry too just being so happy for you that they would think to do this. Very nice decorations. Cake looks delicious too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts