Hello Monday


Are weekends getting shorter or is it just me?? Or is it the fact that my littles are getting bigger everyday (not cool) and I miss the weekend laughter and silliness?
I mean, who wouldn't miss these smiles?
Or these ornery faces?? Doug and I need to watch out....pretty soon these two are going to gang up on us. Yikes.

Friday night pictures are being kept a secret for now. We went to our first Halloween party all dressed up. I am saving the pictures for now so that trick-or-treating will still be a surprise for our family. I will say that Emery Kayt is the best Cruella Deville everrrrrr. Just wait.
Saturday was a lazy day for us. Which I am totally fine with. August slept in, Mommy slept in, Emery and Daddy watched Elmo. (I took the picture on the left of Auggie when he woke up and realized it reminded me of something......Oh ya, I took the same pic of big sis. Related much???)
After we all woke up and played a little, we all took naps. I wasn't kidding about the lazy part. How grown up does my Auggie boy look here with his Daddy?
After naps we desperately needed some fresh air and movement so we hit up the park.
Em slid some energy off but was just silly the rest of the night. A full nights sleep and a three hour nap will do that to a girl!
Sunday afternoon we took our little pumpkins to the Halloween parade.
Emery waved her little heart out and tried to sneak a piece of candy every two seconds.
And my boy fought and fought a nap until I felt him doze as the last floats went past.
After the parade was a hot mess. Emery, all hyped up on candy, ran around with no pants on and her shoes on the wrong feet while August cried unless I was giving him my full attention. (Remember, no nap for him). Somehow we still managed supper, making baby food, baths, laundry, packing for Monday, a hair cut and we were all in bed by 9:30. Go Team Jansen!!
*Had to share this one because it is keeping me happy on this Monday. I try to take smiling or cute little pictures of my children....like a normal person. Douglas on the other hand told me that he took a good picture of August....and then sent me this.*

Have a good week!


Comments

  1. All the pics are great. Glad you all could have a lazy Saturday. Looking forward to Friday to have the kids come and trick or treat. Hopefully it wont be raining. PaPa is waiting to see the blog so need to go. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts