Our Great Pumpkin Day of 2015

I love nothing more than a tradition. And pumpkins. And a perfect fall day. And my little family. So you could probably say that Sunday was my perfect day. Doug and I, plus the littles-oh, and Nana too-bundled up and headed to the Pumpkin Patch! After a morning of crisp fall air and all things pumpkin, we shed a few layers and headed home to finish out the tradition. August napped (we will invite him to the party next year) and Doug, Em and I carved our little pumpkin family. I know Em loved it....she hugged the pumpkins when we were done carving and after we blew out the candles before bed, she told them all "night-night". Every year will be different-we will grow and change-but I will be looking forward to our Great Pumpkin Day every year. 

~Lots and lots of pictures so I can remember every year~ 




















2014 vs. 2015. August was there in 2014....you just couldn't see him! 

One year older and about a foot taller!

With her "punkin"--she asked for a HAPPY face.


She really was of no help....she didn't want to touch the slimy stuff. She did however want all the knives haha.......


Told you she hugged them.



Can't wait to light them again tonight!

Comments

  1. What family fun. Thanks for the post. Enjoyed the pics so much. Em has grown so much from last year as we can see by the comparison pictures. Pumpkins look really good. Would love to have seen Em's excitement first hand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts