Everyday Happenings With a Snow Day Finish

Doug was gone all week. Not just a night or two like normal--and it felt like forever. I know he misses us when he is gone so I try to take lots of pictures and keep him updated on our happenings. We did nothing blog worthy this week. Nana helped me out and we were all fast asleep by 9:30 every night! 

While Daddy was away we...
played hard every evening. These two become closer and sweeter every day.
August Samuel spent his week on the GO. He just doesn't stop now. But I can't complain--he flashes this little grin and I melt.
We had early morning wake up calls...
and bundled up to go to Nancy's the rest of the week. We are finally almost all healthy (minus the forever runny noses...)
By Saturday, this Momma was worn out. Auggie hasn't been sleeping all that great--I let it slide while he was sick, but we are trying to jump back on the full-night sleep train. Add a man on the move and a busy big sister to that and I had my hands full!
I don't know who told him he could just go anywhere his little heart desires. And today he found the bread drawer. Yeesh. Already? 

Doug got home Saturday afternoon and we went to Uncle Terry and Aunt Kim's for supper. 
Spending our Sunday doing all things together was a must so we got snow-suited up and headed out for an afternoon of fun.





As you can clearly see, we enjoyed ourselves.
And then we came in for hot chocolate and naps and an evening of rolling on the floor, play-doh and books.We snuck baths in there too because it is back to the weekly grind for us! 

Cheers to a good week ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts