Back At It

First week back to the grind and we did it! As much as I love, love, love break and time at home, I do love myself a schedule. I have learned over the past three years that so do my kiddos. 
So I think all in all, we were happy to be back at it.
 
But man did I miss this guy. And he missed me. My forever and ever sidekick.
I don't really think Em missed me. She was very happy to see friends at Miss Sharon's and get back to school. She asked if she could be in the 4 year old class now. Sorry chicka. That will be here before we know it. 
One thing we are not used to is getting up early. That will take time I guess. So we are taking big naps and sleeping in (and snoring through Wal-Mart) to make up for it. (And my husband is pointing out that that is just going to make the weekdays harder. I know he is right but don't tell him I said that.)

Looking forward to a busy week back on schedule.
Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts