Baby J #3~13 Weeks


*For Emery and Auggie I made a chalkboard every week. Well it is 2017 and I don't have as much time for chalkboards as I used to. There are apps for that now! I don't want anyone (Avery....my Mother....) to think I love #3 any less hehe*

How far along? 13 weeks! Sweet Baby J is the size of a peach. He or she is probably fuzzy like a little peach too and now has finger prints!

Maternity clothes? My motto this pregnancy is comfort so heck yes I have broken the maternity jeans out. I don't really need them yet...but they are so dang comfy. Other than that leggings at home are my friend and I am getting by squeezing into my regular clothes.

Sleep:I love sleep and you kind find me sound asleep at promptly 9:30 each night. I get up approximately 500 times but that is another story.

Best moment this week: Announcing our news! I feel like we have known forever and a baby is a big secret to keep! I felt so loved seeing all the congrats comments or texts. This baby and my family are very loved.

Food cravings: I am kind of all over the place. The one true craving from the beginning has been drinks that are tart. Juice, lemonade, the more tart the better. This was the same craving I had with Em. Could this baby be another girl??

Symptoms: Up until 12 weeks my only symptom was that I just could not keep my eyes open. This was my only symptom with Em and Aug too. I had just started getting some energy back when we had a scare Easter weekend. I was cooking in the kitchen and all of a sudden started bleeding. Long story short, I had a blood clot and Baby is doing just fine. I have never been so scared and then so thankful. Praying hard that it doesn't happen again and praising God that all is well!

Have you started to show yet: Some days I think I look all pregnant and cute. Other days....not so cute. I am showing earlier than I was with the other two. I always loved my big belly and am ready for it to be here! (Is that weird to say??)

Gender prediction:Based solely on my juice craving I think girl! We catch ourselves saying "she" because that is what Em says. I think Doug is starting to think boy. I will gladly take either!

Happy or Moody: Very happy and I hope to stay that way. I have zero reason to be moody.

Looking forward to: 13 week appointment Wednesday--that baby heartbeat is music to my ears. Also looking forward to catching up with my girls this weekend. It has been too long!

Comments

Popular Posts