Just Us ~ Week 6

Week 6 of Just Us just wrapped up....
Anybody else feeling how Bennett looks?

We do all have our good days and our bad, but this past week really was a good week in the Jansen house. 
We got outside. Praise hands for that. The kids and I spent time at Ballard which never disappoints. The big kids explored our creek all week and are now proud owners of two pet worms. And the biggest news of the week: Emery can ride her bike without training wheels! Now that she has had a little taste of freedom she wants to ride all over the world. Slow down sister. 
I personally am so enjoying spring this year. Spring has never been on my radar really. I'm usually stuck inside a classroom just wishing for summer to get here. But this year we have gotten to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of spring. She is a beaut!
I have no words for this one. Just needed to include it. 
Some of our mornings are spent on school (although I will admit on those really nice days we decide school can wait; I can't bring myself to bring them in from play). Auggie's pre-school teacher is the absolute very best and has went above and beyond to ensure her kids are learning and having fun. Wednesday Aug has show and tell and he cannot wait. He needs to practice before then though...he is showing off his new golf clubs!
This one goes and goes and goes until he crashes for a huge afternoon nap. Sometimes I worry that his nap is going to mess up his night time schedule but it never does. The more sleep the better for B. The kids and I have already slipped into our summer schedule...staying up late and sleeping in. Going into week 7 of this--we have definitely found our laid back schedule groove. 
Em and her newly decorated water bottle from D. The kids have enjoyed (and I am appreciative) of little gifts and treats here and there from Dora, Aunt Linda and Nana. From empty toilet paper rolls to  happy meal toys to Easter candy, a little surprise keeps them entertained for days. 

The kids were outside this morning before I was even fully dressed so you know its going to be a good day. Continued prayers for those on the frontlines, those struggling for one reason or another and for those making big important decisions. 

Happy Monday. 





Comments

Popular Posts