Theodore Douglas || Four Months Old

 And just like that, you are another month older Theodore. Four months! I don't know if I have ever been so obsessed with a four month old before. (Em, Aug, B...let me explain...)Your smile melts hearts. So much so that the big kids have to run and tell me every time you smile at them. And recently you don't stop smiling, so this is often. Your giggles are harder to come by but again, once they start we all gather around you to watch the little Theo show. You are soft and squishy, slobbery and sweet. You are never without attention which is good because ultimately that is your favorite thing.The rest of your favorite things would include your changing table, your paci, your piano play mat, your hands and whoever is holding you at the time. Bottles are a close runner up; you drink about 5 ounces every three hours. You weigh 15lbs 9oz and are 24.5 inches long.  Healthy and perfect.  I packed up all of your three month clothes already (and to my surprise didn't even get sad about it). On to bigger and better hand-me-downs! You have always been a good sleeper and that has continued this month. You still get up once but sprinkle in a few nights here and there of all night sleep. Waking you up in the mornings has become one of the happiest moments of the day. You stretch and smile and it just sets the mood. You are a joy pretty much from sun up to sun down.Being the forever baby, I want to soak every moment up, hold on to these months, make them slow down somehow. But months fly by when you are having fun and you my sweet Peo are so much fun.

Love ya Baby Boy. 













Comments

Popular Posts