Theodore Douglas || Six Months

I am having a hard time admitting that my sweet, squishy, tiny baby boy is now a sweet, squishy, big baby boy who is six months old! Six!

Theo you are just a toy. You have started to scrunch up your little nose when you smile which so reminds me of Baby Bennett. Your blonde hair and chubby cheeks remind me of Baby Auggie. But there is something in that perfect profile of yours and the way your face lights up when you see your Daddy that reminds me of Baby Emery.

You might be the perfect mix of all three, but you are also uniquely you. Our Peo. 

Your love list is long. Bottles; you drink 6 ounces at a time and drink play with a 4oz bottle while I make supper. So far you love any of the food we have given you. You love a paci. You love going to bed (and we love that you sleep so good). You love walks in the stroller, crinkle books, putting everything in your mouth and attention. 
But most of all, over anything in the whole world, you love your Daddy. Emery was a Daddy's girl, Auggie loved me the most, and it depended on the day for Bennett. But you...you are obsessed with your Dad. You spend most of your time listening for his voice, thinking he is talking to you, grinning from ear to ear if he just glances your way. It is almost comical how excited you get when he walks in the room.

It's okay...I still love you.
You have started to roll around which is fun, and we need some major practice on sitting up...but really I am in no rush with you. I want to keep you small forever. You are our biggest baby (I need to find the nine month clothes asap), our snuggliest baby and our most spoiled baby. We are all so in love with you P!
Happy Happy Six Months Theodore.
Love ya!



Comments

Popular Posts