Theodore Douglas || Seven Months

 I just wrote your six month blog a few days ago. At least that is what it feels like.
Yet here we are, seven months old. A whole seven months of loving on you sweet Theo!
Where to start this month sweet boy? There is so much to say and everything is my favorite. 
You are officially in all 12 month clothes. I packed up six months and went straight to the 12 month boxes. I also realized that clothes don't look so hot after two boys, so you actually already have more new clothes in your life than I think Bennett ever has. At the rate you are growing you are for sure going to be bigger than your "big" brothers some day. You still drink 6oz bottles about every 3 or 4 hours and have finally gotten the hang of eating from a spoon. You have also been busy practicing your little pincher skills with puffs and any other little snack we can break up. Maybe if your little fingers weren't so darn chubby you would get a few more to your mouth. 
You have two of the cutest teeth I have ever seen (if you look you can see them in this picture) and we are all obsessed with them. How can two little sharp teeth be so cute? They appeared out of nowhere and you win as the youngest Jansen kiddo to have teeth in our house. Your blonde hair is silky soft with not a curl in sight. Auggie got all of those. You have the biggest, prettiest blue eyes, the wiggliest little feet and the chubbiest knees. I don't know which of those is my favorite; I guess its a tie.
You get called a lot of things. Peo, P,  Pe-o-dore, PJ, Bub...lately the most fitting name I call you is my Angel-Baby. You are such a little angel. You sleep like a dream; 8pm to 8am now that you can roll over to your belly. Sleep is such a blessing. You have the sweetest personality too. As long as there's a little action around you are the most content baby ever. Some days Doug and I swear you are the easiest of the four right now. 
You enjoy sitting up all by yourself but won't even think about putting weight on your legs. You can no longer to be trusted to be put on a bed for a second or left unstrapped in a bouncy seat (lesson learned the hard way on those two) and the big kids have been lectured about leaving little things on the floor. While you are not crawling yet, you do a pretty good job of getting where you want to go and in no time I am sure you will be unstoppable. 
You are just joy. Infectious joy, a blessing, a gift. And I can't believe you are seven months old.

We all love you so much Theo. So much!

*Edited the very next day because I forgot too many things: You know how to play peek-a-boo, you still love Daddy the most, you want to eat everything you can get your hands on, you are ticklish and love cheek and neck kisses, you are officially big enough to sit in a high chair at a restaurant and for some reason that made me want to cry and you talk 100% more than Bennett ever did (which gives me a sense of relief). I told you I had too much to say about you this month.



Comments

Popular Posts