15 Weeks





How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still rocking the maternity jeans when I feel the need to be comfy. A friend gave me a huge bag that I need to go through.
Sleep: Still sleeping just fine.
Best moment this week: Nothing can top the relief of hearing baby last week!
Food cravings: Cake and Ice cream! And lots of it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No foods… but I have realized that smells bother me. My nose seems extra sensitive.
Have you started to show yet: I feel like my belly has actually gotten smaller/stopped growing. Grrr…I am ready to at least look a little pregnant!
Gender prediction: I am still sticking with Boy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy—but I have had a couple of funny things just really get on my nerves! Ha! Doug is calling it my pregnancy RAGE!
Looking forward to: 18 weeks….Come on sonogram!


Comments

  1. Love the picture. Look forward to every update and progress being made That precious heartbeat is a wonderful sound for sure. Hope BJ will cooperate when you get the sonogram so you can distinquish for sure which one you will be blessed with. Thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raced home tonight at 1am to read the 15 week update!!I love Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts