17 Weeks

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs---probably more
Maternity clothes? I am in dire need of a pair of black dress pants that I can fit into, but other than that my jeans are the only must haves. Mom just bought me a bathing suit and a couple of other things...how fun!!
Sleep:Still sleeping good. I try to stay awake and see if I can feel the baby.
Best moment this week:Doug told me that he finally thinks I am getting a baby belly. When I went home Mom noticed right away!
Food cravings: Juice. But I have always loved Juice.
Miss anything? My black dress pants. Those are a staple in my teacher wardrobe!
Movement? Last night!! I stayed perfectly still for along time and felt Baby more than I ever have:)
Anything making you queasy or sick:Smells, smells, and smells.
Have you started to show yet:Over the weekend Doug said he noticed my bump and loved it, Mom noticed my growing belly (and my hips too haha), Gma said that I did not really have a baby belly but then looked a second time and said I did, and Gpa told Doug that it looked like he was feeding me plenty (What the heck Gpa!?!haha). So yes I think I am finally showing.
Gender prediction:It is going to be a boy I think.
Looking forward to: The crazy fact that I will know what Baby Jansen is NEXT WEEK!!!




Comments

  1. Really can see the baby belly now! It is a wondrus thing to feel the movement. When "he" sleeps it seems forever before you can feel it. Are you reading to "him" yet? (Or singing}You said you need a pair of black dress slacks remember I told you to get you a couple of outfits, been waiting to hear what you got, maybe a pic. Looking forward to next week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can comment again!!! lol I think baby J is really growing!!! Can't wait for next week. Sooooo excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts