WANTS

I have the itch.....the itch to buy something. Anything baby. I do not think clothes will suffice either.....it needs to be big! I have been eying some cribs for quite awhile now and one that is carried at Wal-mart and Target keeps catching my eye. I have been wanting to see it in person so badly and today I got my wish! Target had it all set up and now I am even more in love!



Isn't it beautiful! I LOVE the dark wood and figure this way it can go either boy or girl. Maybe this will be my  big purchase.....

Or maybe this will be. Introducing the cutest, most-perfectest (I know that is not a word but English teachers are allowed to make up words) high chair for my kitchen. Our kitchen is grey and white and I have had this fear that all high chairs are ugly and will stick out like a sore thumb. And then I met this little guy. I of course love the grey, and chevron is my new favorite.





LOVE IT!!! These are of course not my only wants....we will save my NEED (not just want haha) of a certain Vera Bradley diaper bag for another day. Perhaps a day where Doug is not paying attention and I get my way hehe...

I do not have money to spend, but Baby Jansen sure thinks I do. Maybe after next Thursday Doug will have the itch too!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to shop too!!!! Will diffantly have to make some purchases when I come up on the 8th!!! Thats if this Nana-to-Be can wait that long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to hold back the tears as I think of all the shopping trips we have made together for anything special going on in your life. Now here we are at such an important special time and I know that I won't be going shopping with you; I'm so glad that at least I will be able to see your ideas and feel your excitement via your blog. Don't forget to leave something for us to get. Looking forward to Thursday. Hope BJ cooperates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will go shopping Gma, do not worry. Remember...I said I need your sewing skills!!! Fabric will be fun to find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am looking forward to sewing again, Hope I am still up to it!

      Delete
  4. I am sure an close to home shopping trip will be needed too!!! Kay, when Ashley and I are looking at things, we always say Oh, Grandma could make that!!! So be ready,I have a feeling you sewing machine will be back in the baby business soon. I know you remember the fun of creating a babys room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts