20 Weeks....HALF WAY THERE!

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:Up 10lbs on the dot this morning
Maternity clothes? Still trying to squeeze a little bit more life out of a couple cute winter outfits. But I am soooo ready for spring which will mean new clothes!
Sleep: Hate. Side. Sleeping.
Best moment this week: Seeing family and their reactions to the bump and knowing that baby is a girl.
Food cravings:Well not chocolate milk anymore thanks to my in-laws! I drank my share this past weekend. I had some fruit this weekend and that tasted so good. A big pineapple might be making a return to the cravings list.
Missing Anything? Just clothes.....
Movement? YES! Baby girl is all of a sudden a mover and a shaker. I think I felt her on the outside last night but want to feel her again before I get too excited.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Everyday I worry about getting a headache. Some days I do and some days I don't. Other than that I am perfectly fine!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Doug has even noticed  a lot more and he loves it!
Gender: Baby Girl
Looking forward to: Working on her room this next weekend and marking things off our to-do list. We are already half way there!!




Comments

  1. Woo Hoo 1/2 way there already! i like the top you have on don't recall seeing it before. I try not to think about you having headaches. I do believe chocolate (anything with caffeine and cheese) are real big culprits,two of your favorite foods. Glad to got to enjoy your weekend. We sure enjoyed visiting with you and Doug and seeing the baby things and actually getting to see and touch the baby tummy. So excited to see the sonograms. I've been playing it over in my head how to make the bed ruffle like you want. Don't think there will be any problem. Trying to figure out how much material needed to make one row of ruffles and then multiply that by how many rows you want. Of course have to know how long you want each ruffle to be. Hard to do when I don't even know the size of a baby crib, but it's fun to think about. Heard today that Princess Kate's baby is due in July. Gpa said well our Princess is having a baby in July too. Can't wait to start getting the material etc. together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Gpa that I do like being called princess!! And maybe if we order a crib soon we will know how much material we need!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1/2 way there ALREADY!!! Love seeing you each week to watch Baby Girl grow!! Saw the dress you have on in the online garage sale only in a bigger size....maybe I should purcahse it for the next 1/2!!!:) Can't wait to help create her room and get her things all ready for her. It is soooooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are halfway already! Looking forward to our chat tomorrow, Pal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts