29 Weeks

A BIG thank you goes out to all of our family and friends who blessed us with a wonderful baby shower this past weekend. Baby girl received so many nice things and is already so spoiled. I hope to post about the shower soon---do not worry!

How far along? 29 Weeks. Can't believe this is my last week in the twenties.....
Total weight gain/loss:According to my in-laws scale over the weekend....up 25lbs. That was also late at night, so lets not fully believe those numbers. (Okay...who am I kidding.....)
Maternity clothes? COME ON SPRING! This weather just keeps teasing me....I want to wear my cute maternity dresses and shorts....not black pants everyday of my life. 
Sleep: I have given up. I have always been a great sleeper, but Baby Girl has taken that away from me already haha. Nothing is comfortable!
Best moment this week: My Baby Shower! I/She received so many nice things and I loved going through it all and showing Doug. We still have a few more needs (and wants) but I think we will be ready for her!
Food cravings:More like drink cravings. So thirsty all of the time. Sour lemonade is what I want right now.
Missing Anything? Dare I say sleep....I know other mothers are probably rolling their eyes at me. I guess I better get used to it!
Movement? Oh yes! Earlier this week she let out a HUGE kick that shook my whole body. I just want to know what the heck she is doing in there.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still a big no.
Belly Bump/symptoms:I think she grew again this week..... Also heartburn is officially here to stay. Does that mean lots of hair??
Looking forward to: Putting her room together and just being pregnant. Loving it so much!

So I ran across the shirt I am wearing in the above picture and thought "Sweet! I haven't worn this for a Tuesday picture yet." After putting it on and seeing how tight it was, I was mad at myself for not wearing it sooner.....and then I remembered. I wore this cute shirt for week 14. My what a difference 15 weeks makes!! 



 



Comments

  1. I plan on spoiling her everyday,Forever!!!! 15 weeks does make a huge difference!!! Can't wait on the shower blog...pictures!! Looking forward to spending a week soon helping finishing up her room. Ready to spoil mom and baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts