32 Weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks. Only 8 weeks until July 9th....time is FLYING:) After taking a few pictures tonight, I noted how tired I looked....Doug said he was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything! I better get to bed!
Total weight gain/loss:I was about right with my "around 30ish pounds" guess last week. Officially up 33 lbs at the Doc's today. Yikes. At the beginning of my pregnancy I was super paranoid about the weight gain and kind of ashamed of it. I have since realized that this is really not worth my worrys. Doctor keeps saying I am doing perfect, so I will go with her.  I don't feel like I am huge (yet...) and it is not like I am going to start dieting now....I plan to just keep eating when I am hungry and not worry about it. Happy pregnant lady equals happy baby girl right?
Maternity clothes? I am ready for school to be out---I hope the kids don't catch on to my weekly wardrobe. Black capris. Summer dress. Black capris. Black pants. Jeans. So exciting! NOT.
Sleep: Lots and lots of getting up, but I have been sleeeeeeeepy this week so sleep has come to me pretty easily.
Best moment this week: I loved seeing friends and family this past weekend. There are not enough days on weekends and seeing everyone I want to see gets hard. It wore this pregnant lady out, but it was well worth it!
Food cravings:Nothing to specific or crazy this week. I feel like I need (and want) chocolate daily.....maybe that explains the 33 lbs.....
Missing Anything? Not being exhausted by the end of the day!
Movement? Love it! Doug has been getting the chance to feel her a lot more too. I saw the Doctor today and she said I am still perfectly on track. Heartbeat was 140 today. I go back every two weeks two more times, and then it is weekly!
Belly Bump/symptoms: We are just growing girls:) No new Braxton Hicks this week.
Looking forward to: This weekend! The plan is for G'ma and G'pa to visit for the first time. G'ma has been working so hard on Baby Gir'ls bedding and curtains and I told her all along that SHE had to bring it all up here and make her bed. I cannot contain my excitement! Her room is almost done so pictures will be coming very soon!


I thought I would add in a little Mother's Day recap too! Like I said above, our weekend was full and wonderful. On Saturday we went to my beautiful friend Sharon's wedding. The day was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and I got to see all of my girls again. One more wedding to go and we will all be old married women!

I really do like this guy. More and more all of the time.
Two of my favorite ladies. Kendra's BIG day is in two weeks and I am so excited!! They looked so pretty:) 

 

ALL of the girls haha. The moms in the picture are all of our moms. Just think....someday Kaci, Kendra, Sharon, and I will be the "moms":) I like the thought of that!

I was not expecting anything for Mother's Day. I told Doug that I guess I am not "technically" a mommy yet...he disagreed.  And surprised me big time. We all know how he feels about Vera Bradley (remember the great diaper bag debate?) Well he must have realized how cute everything Vera is because he got me Vera Baby Book! I did not even know this existed....I am in love!




Funny story--On the way home on Friday, Doug and I had a little conversation about baby books. I had looked around a little at them and none were cute enough. Just blah. I had decided that I didn't need one because A) they aren't cute and B) I now have this blog. I figured I would do better at keeping this up and a book would just sit.....Poor Doug. He had already ordered me this!


After telling him my feelings, he really didn't have much to say. He kinda just agreed with me but then mentioned that he still thought an actual written book would be cool someday. Ya ya ya...whatever.

Sunday I opened a beautiful first Mother's Day card and it explained that I had better change my mind about the book!






I LOVE her baby book and love my sneaky husband. I promise to write in it AND it does look super cute in her room.







I hope every mom out there had a wonderful day and I cannot wait to be in the same league as you. My life is FULL of amazing moms. Mine, G'ma, Aunt Linda, Dora, my Mother-in-law, Doug's sisters and brother's wives. I have so many women to look up to and I will take all of the guidance I can get!

Comments

  1. Cute cute dress. Was so nice to see you guys over the week end and am looking forward to next weekend. Officially have everything finished up, ready to bring up and get that bed made up and the curtains hung. Of course looking forward to seeing your new home. Try to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention to Doug that he did really good. I know that you must really like that book, to think that he thought to get that for you knowing how you like Vera is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE the big ol bump!!!! Enjoyed my Vacation week with you and Doug!!! Loved the pictures of you girls at the Wedding. Looking forward to all of you being the MOM'S!! Then we will have to have a picture of the Mom's and Grandma's :) Time flies and Baby Girl will be here soon....if only she had a NAME!!!!

    Oh, I love my Nana picture frame :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts