40 Weeks~ We Made It All the Way!

How far along? 40 weeks. We have made it all the way! I thought for sure last week was going to be my last chalkboard. But as you can clearly see in the picture, Baby Girl has wiggled herself back up in my ribs and seems to be pretty content. Will she come on her day or be late? Time will tell!
Total weight gain/loss: Up 40lbs...and I could have up to a week left. Yikes. I am going to be huge!
Maternity clothes? Found this dress way back in the closet. I bought it for $3 at Wal-Mart at the beginning of my pregnancy. It was WAY too big then and now it fits:)
Sleep: I have been sleeping good lately. Just lots of getting up and flip-flopping around.
Best moment this week:We saw Baby Girl on the sonogram yesterday and got the cutest picture of her foot. She is still doing so good--no wonder she doesn't want to come out. I am hoping the best moment of the rest of the week is holding my baby!
Food cravings:Cinnamon rolls! I have always been a lover of these delicious rolls and after this week, I have almost ate my weight in them. Mom is visiting and we decided to try some homemade rolls. SO GOOD!
Missing Anything? Nothing in particular---just very ready to no longer be pregnant. No matter where I go, people stop and ask me when I am due. When I cheerfully said "TODAY!" to a few ladies today I received some strange looks. No one really know what to say to that haha. 
Movement? Well she has moved back up so I am feeling more rib kicks. But I also feel her lower---I am blaming this on the fact that she IS DUE TODAY AND PROBABLY HUGE!
Belly Bump/symptoms: We went to the Doctor yesterday and now kind of have a timeline of what the next week might look like. She still looks perfect and like I said before, I am the poster child for perfect pregnancies (that is coming back to kick me in the butt haha.) She can come anytime still, but if that doesn't work, I go back Thursday for them to monitor the baby and then back on Monday for another check up and sonogram. If she isn't here by then, we will be looking at inducing Tuesday or Wednesday. Please pray that Baby Girl comes on her own!!
Looking forward to: BABY GIRL! There is nothing else to say!

Comments

  1. Great picture, such a cute dress. Too bad you just ran across it. Oh well it will keep. I know you are so ready to get this little princess here. She is just snuggly and comfy where she is. Has no idea all the love waiting for her on the outside. Can't be too long now though. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts