Family, Friends and a Cute Little Kitty



 How crazy is it that we are in the last week of October!?!? Time really does fly when you are having fun....and we do have lots and lots of fun! This weekend was no exception.

Friday night we stayed home. (You are probably thinking "I thought you just said you had fun....") Believe me....when your husband has been gone part of the week and your toddler has been busy fighting a cold, staying home and cuddling on a Friday night is all the fun you need!!
  
Saturday was a bit more eventful. Nana came over to visit and play and we had family pictures planned for the evening. *Note the sweaters--It was 80 degrees out and I dressed my family in layers. How was I suppose to know the end of October would be so warm. Oh well. We didn't sweat toooo much.....
Em was actually pretty sober throughout the session but my good friend Kendra Crane captured some perfect moments.
 
Look at the girl go!! These are only a few of the pictures---I will be sharing more do not worry!

After pictures we (as in us and Kendra and her husband) went back to her house where our other good friend Sharon was waiting. It is always so good to see my girls and this get together did not disappoint....well except that we were one girl short....we missed you Kaci!
Sunday we had some family over for lunch which is always so great. And then Emery Kayt made the transformation from little girl to little kitty:)
I wish I could say she was a happy little kitty...but no nap will make for a grumpy cat. You try drawing whiskers on a crying baby...NOT EASY!!
Nothing a little Cat Nap couldn't fix!
I love the way Emery's costume turned out. I had pinned this costume on Pinterest before baby girl was even born. Little did I know that baby girl would LOVE kittens and be so darn cute. I look forward to making her costume for many years to come!
It was a great weekend and we plan on enjoying this beautiful October weather while it lasts. I am sure there will be more kitty pictures to come! Happy Halloween Week!










Comments

  1. Cutest kitty I ever saw. Mommy did a terrific job on making your costume. Looking forward to having a visit from this kitty and hoping to hear a meow. May even be a treat waiting for kitty. PaPA and GiGi love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts