Baby J #2~20 Weeks


How far along? 20 Weeks! 20 down and about 20 to go!

Maternity clothes? I do not feel any bigger than last week really. Same old leggings and maternity jeans. This nice weather has me itchy for something springy and cute. And then I realize it is the middle of January and winter is just toying with me.

Sleep:I sleep great from about 9 to 11 on the couch hehe. And then Doug wakes me up to go to bed and I toss and turn. Oh well--I am still doing pretty good in the energy department.

Best moment this week:Seeing Baby J again and finding out that we are having a BOY! We had about a 30 minute sonogram and I loved seeing how much he had changed. So amazing.

Food cravings For a couple of days I had decided that maybe this baby was a girl after all because my sweet tooth was back with a vengeance. Nothing a whole batch on no-bake cookies couldn't fix though:)

Symptoms:Nothing to complain about here! My back and belly feel a little sore and tight during the evening. I could probably blame that on Miss Emery though.....

Have you started to show yet:Yep! Loving the bump!

Gender: BOY!!!!!!!

Happy or Moody:Very very very happy!

Looking forward to:A short week and time with family. We are taking Em to see Sesame Street Live this weekend--wooo hoo! And I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am looking forward to finally preparing for a baby boy!

Comments

Popular Posts