Baby #2~ 28 Weeks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best husband and Daddy. We love you so so much!
How far along? 28 Weeks! I am just so thankful every week for my health and baby's health. I was suppose to go to the Doctor today but it had to be postponed until Thursday. I am ready to go because I miss my little man! 

Maternity clothes? I sure hope this warm weather is here to stay because I switched out my closet this weekend. Downstairs went my winter clothes (and everything else that I own that definitely doesn't fit) and I washed and folded all of my spring and summer maternity clothes. I am officially very very pregnant. I also need to mention that I didn't forget it was St. Patrick's Day or Doug's bday.... I just had no green that fit!

Sleep:Good-good-good. We have been going a mile a minute and my bed feels amazing at night. I hope sleep stays this way.

Best moment this week:Lots of bests. First--this weather. Nuff said. Second--a successful shopping trip. Baby Girl got what she needed, Baby Boy got what he needed and the house got what it needed. Third--Cleaning out Baby Boy's room and moving his dresser over from Em's room. I feel like I can kind of start making progress on rooms. If he comes early--and let us all pray that he doesn't--he at least has a bed to sleep in since Emery is doing so well with her big girl bed!

Also a little moment from yesterday. I was writing in Doug's birthday card and Emery always wants to write too. She did her scribbling and I could not help but think that next birthday I will have two pages of scribbles:)

Food cravings: Ice cold lemonade. Chocolate. Strawberries.

Symptoms:Just a wiggly baby. I did a lot this weekend and have been taking long walks with Emery and Lola. I have been surprised at how well I have been feeling at night. Hope I can keep this pace up--but I know I will not be able to.

Have you started to show yet:To be honest, Baby boy is getting heavy. I should know in a couple of weeks how much he weighs.

Miss anything:I packed up some of my summer clothes (aka skinny clothes) and felt kind of blah about that. There is nothing like seeing what you wore this past summer to boost a preggo girl's self-esteem.....

Happy or Moody: A little bit less stressed since last week. We marked a lot of our list and with Emery sleeping in her big girl bed, I feel closer to getting prepared for baby. I really think the time change helps too--we go hard until the sun goes down and we all go to bed happy and sleepy.

Looking forward to: Tonight! Going to have a birthday supper for Doug at my grandparents house. There will be an ice cream cake....so you know I am down for that. I am also looking forward Thursday. Glucose test and check up---I have been imagining hearing baby's heartbeat again. He makes me smile!!

I wanted Emery to take some pictures with me today since the birthday wish was from all of us. She used to smile on que and sit still. Those days are over. I have a feeling baby boy will take after his sister....





One good one in all of that. But really I like the others more because they are totally her. 

Comments

  1. Didn't get on line yesterday when you posted so was glad for time and opportunity to get on this evening. Love the post and enjoyed the b'day party for Doug yesterday. Love the pictures. Em is changing so much and we are enjoying every stage she goes thru as I know you two are. Thankful you are feeling so good and excited to get Dr. update the 19th.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts