Baby J #2~33 Weeks

How far along?
 
33 week! Weeks are just flying by now. And I am pretty sure Baby Boy grew lots over night.

Maternity clothes? Same rotation, different week. Dresses are so comfy, I even wear them on the weekends. People wonder why I am so "dressed up"--I correct them and say "No, I am dressed comfy!"

Sleep:Flip-flop-up-down. Repeat.

Best moment this week: I do not know where this last week went. The highlight would have to be having the Hubby back home. It was fun showing him all the goodies I had gotten his Baby Boy. I know he is getting so excited. I do not know if I am suppose to mention this, but, just last night he said he saw a dad and a son and couldn't help but smile. I couldn't help but smile when he admitted that.

Food cravingsCold drinks. And chocolate. Nothing new.

Symptoms:A week of big big kicks and rolls again. I love them so much. I think he grew this week and space is getting a little tight. I also feel practicing breaths and hiccups a lot. Still having the best pregnancy again!

Have you started to show yet:Ummm....I think that would be a YES! Yesterday I might have said "Oh he didn't grow too much this week"...but this morning is a whole other story. He feels BIG and uncomfortable today. I texted that to Doug. His response: Are you sure it isn't the brownies you had at 9:30 last night? Very funny Douglas.

Miss anything: Being able to lift and bend and do all things that are required with an almost two year old running around. She is wearing me out!!! I looked back at my 33rd week with Emery and it was my last week of school then. I could sleep in and work on baby things....I didn't realize how good I had it!! I will work until my boy is here this time around. Add in a house to work on and Emery Kayt .....I am worn out just thinking about it! But so so excited about it too!

Happy or Moody: Very happy!

Looking forward to: A week with Doug home. I am going to a Breast Feeding class this week and I hope a few packages for baby boy arrive in the mail! Busy busy!

And maybe we will work on his name......I am putting this here so that maybe Douglas will see it...

Comments

  1. I can help you with the name!!!!:) or house or Emery! Just so excited for baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, love your outfit, don't remember ever seeing it. I know we are all so excited for baby Jansen to get here. Praising God for how well this pregnancy has gone also. Doug will be a wonderful daddy for this baby son just like he is with his baby daughter. Thrills my heart to just think the words son and daughter. Of course I love to see the wonderful mommy you are to Emery and know you will be with baby Jansen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts