Baby J #2~36

How far along?
36 weeks! 4 weeks left. One month. 28 days to go. Anyway you put it....Baby Boy will be here soon!


Maternity clothes? Glad the weather is not looking quite so hot this week. Only about 9 more school days left and I think I can put together at least 5 different outfits that still fit so I am good to go!

Sleep:Just not comfy no matter what. Small price to pay!

Best moment this week: I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. I can't believe I will have two kiddos "running" around next year. 

Food cravingsWe ate GOOD this weekend. The favorites would have to be Dora's fruit pizza and veggie pizza. And the chocolate covered strawberries (You had to have known I would sneak chocolate in there somewhere ha!)

Symptoms:Just good ol' braxton hicks. A couple of stronger ones this past week but I still think he is in there for the long hall.

Have you started to show yet:At first I had written that I didn't feel that much bigger this week. Then I put on this shirt.... And then I saw my picture. I am big! 

Miss anything: Being productive and keeping up with Emery. Came home yesterday with the sun shining and knew Em and I should go for a walk...instead we cuddled on the couch. Boring Mom Award goes to me. Also Large and Comfy Mom goes to me. 

Happy or Moody: Happy Happy Happy! School is almost out and baby is almost here!

Looking forward to:Productivity!! Doug is going to work hard this week and Mom and I have plans to do everything baby this weekend and next week! I also go to the doctor on Wednesday this week---and then it is every week from here on out! Can't believe I am almost FULL TERM!!!
I wore this shirt as a dress back at week 12.... Now it barely fits as a shirt!! I remember back then thinking wow I am already showing. I guessing I didn't remember what showing really was hehe!



Comments

  1. Quite a difference between twelve and 36 weeks. Glad baby J Is growing so good. Will be glad when school is out for the summer and you will be able to get rested up for the BIG EVENT! Counting the days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts