My Family of Three

My lovely friend Kendra Crane snapped some pictures for us a couple of weekends ago. I wanted her to capture my little family of three...for the last time. Wow--that was weird to say. Soon Very soon we will be four and I am getting so so excited. 

Not only did she capture the three of us, these pictures perfectly capture Emery Kayt's sweet and silly personality and the love there is between the three of us (and my growing belly). My love is getting ready to double.

I can't possibly pick a favorite, so I will share them all with you.











I love my three, but I am going to love my four even more. Baby Boy--in our hearts we are so ready to meet you. 

Thank you Kendra for these moments I will have forever!





















Comments

  1. Great, great pictures. Thank you so much Kendra for taking them and Ashley for sharing them. Praise God for this family of three and very soon to be four. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts