Bennett Lee~Nine Months Old

Ohhhh Bennett Baby. All of a sudden you are nine months old and all of a sudden you are a bottomless pit, a man on the go, a little bit of a hothead, and a trouble-maker.
But you are still just a JOY.
When you were a newborn you reminded me so much of Emery. Such a sweet, content little thing. I thought maybe I had another Emery on my hands. Easy little angel baby. 
I don't think that anymore haha. All of a sudden you have the exact little smirk that Auggie had at this age. You crawl as fast as you can at all times, you seem to only play with things that you are not suppose to have and you are ornery and you know it. The only differences I really see between you and Auggie are your appetites (eating is your new favorite pass-time) and the fact that I am Aug's favorite but you seem to like Daddy most.
Eating really does make you so happy. You do a little dance and wiggle your hands and feet at the same time. You are over baby food and instead prefer whatever we are having. You ate a mound of fresh green beans and a whole peach by yourself the other day and wanted more. The big kids can no longer eat in the front room (yep, I let them) because you steal what they have or throw an absolute fit because you don't have any. The other day you thought Doug was eating something and couldn't crawl fast enough to him, turns out he was just brushing his teeth. You still wanted whatever he had. At 19lbs 7oz (29in. long) you are quickly outgrowing your hand-me downs and I am wondering if you will catch up to Auggie sooner rather than later. 
You are anti-naps right now but seem to be doing better at night (hoping I am not jinxing myself). If you want to be up there is zero persuading you to go back to sleep. You stand in your crib and scream as high as you can (and then take a break and bite the heck out of your crib...your big siblings never did that.) You have decided you are the boss  and a few day's this past week I took to calling you "Bad Boy Little Bennett" because you were just...well...kind of bad. You would yell, teeth showing and all, if I took something away from you (something you weren't suppose to have) and don't even get me started about changing your diaper or clothes. You can just be impossible. I love seeing your little big personality develop. On the other hand you can also be sooooo happy. As long as you are either eating or think you are one of the big kids, you are happy. You spend your days standing (I swear you want to walk) or crawling as fast as you can to rooms that you are not suppose to be in. Keepin' me on my toes at all times! You also have mastered waving and have two of the cutest teeth I have ever seen with more to come. 
You still have the most kissable cheeks and cutest grin. Your blue eyes remind me of your Daddy's and your hair keeps getting blonder. I can't believe you are nine months old, Baby B. You are very loved little one. Very loved.

Happy Nine Months Bennett Lee!

*We keep saying B is out biggest baby. I went back and looked at the other two at nine months.
Emery Kayt-17lbs 3oz 28in long
August Samuel-17lbs 7oz 27in long
Bennett Lee-19lbs 7oz 29in long

Looks like we are right!


Comments

Popular Posts